I haven’t been able to get even in arm’s length of my computer lately. And when I do, I have a pleasant surprise waiting for me.
I want to thank The Mommy Chronicles for nominating me. I always enjoy reading her posts about bringing up her little brown baby. Her posts are always entertaining and thoughtful. You can tell the true love only a mother can have for her child.
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate them for the award.
And if you need to know more about the Versatile Blogger Award… Have a boo here….
Ok so seven things about me…
- I’m an Auntie 8 times over.. 5 nieces and 3 nephews, they range in age from 23 to 5. They mean the world to me
- I collect VW memorabilia.. Old adverts, dinky cars, etc
- The only job I’ve ever wanted, was to be a mum. Nothing could be finer
- I have about 80hrs of tattoo work on my body. I’m itching for more
- I wish I lived closer to my family, I miss them
- I’m like a crow, I get distracted easy. Oooh pretty…
- I have an addiction to shows on AMC
Now the 15 Bloggers that I would LOVE to nominate.
- Stay home PaPa
- Birth in Joy
- Can I keep you
- Happiest baby in the world
- Abi at Play
- Boof & Monk-Monk
- Photo Q
- Chopping Potatoes
- Sixtine and the little things
Gosh sorry it took so long to get this posted and nominate all you lovelies. I had it all ready. But somehow it didn’t save and I lost it all. And of course I cured the hell out of this computer…
But now done and done
You make me so, very happy! Thank you!
No thank you for letting me step inside your life.
Thank you so much for the nomination (ash from tumblewee)! Did you know meg (also tumblewee) is also “happiest baby in the world” too with her daughter and soon to be husband! Like minds! 🙂 Love your blog! ❤ ash
I figured it out not too long ago. Love both you guys!!!
So sorry to only have seen this now, I’ve been under a big pile of moving boxes. Rude of me not to thank you earlier for the nomination. I have this award on my shelf already so would be greedy of me to accept it again but thank you for thinking of me 🙂 xxx
Just wanted to let you I gave a nomination for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Check It out here…
Thanks for writing and continuing to motivate me every day!
-Making It Through Monday Mum
Uugh don’t I feel like a horrible person. I saw this. Made mental note. Maybe I’m just mental. Thank you. I hope I can return the love soon. But being only mobile at the moment, makes it hard. But again thank you!